We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to join our team.
- New position created due to organisational growth and client demand
- Work with a company passionate about IT Security and beating the bad guys!
- Located in Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney
Purpose of the role
As a Security Specialist with experience working with Governance, Risk and Compliance you will join the consulting team and be actively involved in concurrent projects across our extensive and varied client base with a key focus on Business Security. You will take ownership, accountability and responsibility for these projects reporting into the Team Director or Team Leader. You may also deliver against standalone engagements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Engage with a number of clients, in person and remotely, concurrently across numerous security projects, building strong relationships and being a trusted advisor.
- Conduct thorough analysis of client business requirements by facilitating workshops, project scoping, gap and risk analysis.
- Produce high quality reports based on your deep knowledge of your client’s commercial and technical requirements.
- Perform quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Assist with any overflow tasks within the technical security team where you have the skills and ability to contribute.
- Some pre-sales activities may be required in conjunction with the sales team.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong understanding of cyber security and exposure to ISMS Development and Implementation, Risk Assessments, Business Continuity, ISO 27001 and Security Architecture.
- Previous experience working in a client facing or consulting position with exceptional client management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership to senior management on cyber security themes.
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements.
- Comfortable with presenting and communicating solutions to clients at a business and technical level.
- High-level documentation skills and proven experience producing professional reports for clients.
- Exceptional work ethic and the ability to work within a high-pressured environment.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Suitable qualifications may include CISM, CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, SABSA, TOGAF or similar”.
How to apply
For more information or a confidential discussion please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes to be submitted in Word format. With respect, no recruitment agencies please.