- Permanent role with Australia’s largest independent Cyber Security Consultancy
- Join a successful team & gain extensive training & professional development
- Role based in their Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney offices.
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Practitioner who is driven by the opportunity to take on complex projects & be truly rewarded for your effort?
Purpose of the role
As a Security Specialist with experience working with Technical Assurance you will join the consulting team and be actively involved in concurrent projects across our extensive and varied client base with a key focus on Technical Security. You will take ownership, accountability and responsibility for these projects reporting into the Team Director or Team Leader. You may also deliver against standalone engagements.
- Hands on delivery of complex technical security projects, including penetration testing, application testing and technical risk assessments
- Engage with a variety of CQR’s clients through face to face meetings, phone and email correspondence
- Recommend solutions to both clients and team members and deliver best practice security principles that are current and progressive
- Manage multiple ongoing projects, including detailed reporting whilst adhering to pre-determined timeframes and budgets
- Support the sales team in attendance at pre-sales meetings
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience within cyber security consulting
- Hands on delivery experience in a senior or specialist position
- Current industry accreditations including CISSP, OSCP, PCI-QSA and CREST would be highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects
- The ability to liaise with clients at all levels within an organisation
- Exceptional technical documentation skills and proven experience producing professional reports and verbal presentations for clients
- Demonstrated high level organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve complex issues in a timely manner with a focus on continuous improvement
How to apply
For more information or a confidential discussion please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes to be submitted in Word format. With respect, no recruitment agencies please.