Pre-Sales Support Specialist
- Open to recent graduates with 1-5 years security experience
- Work with a growing SA based company who is passionate about security
- Join a successful team & gain extensive training & professional development
Join Australia’s largest independent cyber security consultancy. Take the next step into client engagement as a Pre-Sales Support Specialist.
About the Company
CQR is a professional, established and forward thinking consultancy who pride themselves on their core values of passion, knowledge, integrity and accountability. With a team of over forty people, CQR has offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Oxford (UK), and New York (USA).
About the Role
As a Pre-Sales Support Specialist, you will possess an in-depth technical background with an understanding of governance, risk and compliance within cyber security. You will bring your knowledge and passion for the security industry to the next step, to start professional client engagement as a Pre-Sales Support Specialist.
Your role will be to work as part of the Business Development team to identify and analyse customer needs. You will engage with clients early on in the scoping, planning and solutions definition phase by attending and participating in client scoping meetings. You will build customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor and be responsible to turn opportunities and tenders into viable and high-quality proposals.
The Pre-Sales Support Specialist will retain ownership of the client proposal until it has been successfully accepted by the Business Development Manager. Providing the integral position, connecting both business development and the service delivery teams ensuring client needs and expectations are met inline with CQR’s services and expertise.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Strong passion for and understanding of information security with exposure to PCI DSS, business continuity, ISO 27001 and security architecture
- Previous experience working in a client facing or consulting position
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define appropriate solutions
- Confidence to present and communicate solutions to clients at a business and technical level
- Strong professional documentation skills and experience in writing proposals and tender documents
- CISSP Qualification is preferred, but not essential
How to apply
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
All resumes to be submitted in Word format. With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
For recruitment services, CQR work closely with their valued recruitment partner, Harrison McMillan. When you register your interest to work with CQR or you apply for a role through CQR’s website, please be aware that you will be contacted directly by the team at Harrison McMillan. If you would like to contact them directly, you can do so by emailing email@example.com