Download your free copy of our new introductory guide
Cyber Security can be a challenging topic to master. It’s a fast-evolving area and despite becoming a hot topic in both our boardrooms and in the media we’ve found that many organisations find it difficult to know where to get started.
To help, we’ve produced a useful introductory guide. It highlights the key areas we believe your organisation needs to be aware of, and act on, to reduce your risks of becoming a victim of a cyber attack.
The guide includes information and practical tips on:
- How patching can help you minimalise vulnerabilities
- The importance of setting-up multi-factor authentication
- Why you should restrict administration privileges and how to get started
- Setting up a cyber awareness programme
- Why you need a cyber incident response plan and what it should include
- And much more!
Simply complete the form below for instant access to the guide. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to keep up to date with the latest cyber security news and regular articles and advice to help keep your organisation safe.