About the Company
CQR is a professional, established and forward thinking consultancy who pride themselves on their core values of passion, knowledge, integrity and accountability. With a team of over forty people, CQR has offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Oxford (UK).
About the Role
Currently seeking a motivated Business Development Manager to broaden and strengthen CQR’s presence. Leverage existing relationships to develop new business as well as work with existing client accounts in order to further develop new sales opportunities for CQR in Sydney.
This position will be responsible for new business development as well as account management of current clients to provide independent information security services. In this role you will engage with a range of clients to examine and highlight key areas of business alignment between them and CQR.
Key roles and responsibilities will be:
• Proactively identify and develop new sales opportunities
• Further develop relationships and opportunities with pre-existing accounts
• Manage and grow business opportunities to meet or exceed projected sales targets
• Build and maintain professional relationships with clients through regular contact including, regular face-to-face, phone and email communication
• Work towards and meet targeted and achievable KPI’s
• Provide client connections with the aligned technical consultants that result in winning opportunities
• Assemble an integrated view of all work being undertaken by CQR to ensure client expectations are met and resource allocation is sufficient
• Work across all departments collaboratively to assist with the co-ordination of proposals and reaching of business outcomes
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Professionally presented with superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management
• Positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and a drive to achieve
• A sound understanding of how to build client relationships
• Previous experience working in an IT Services or Information Security environment from a technical or sales perspective is preferred
• A strong interest to learn more or a passion for Information Security is highly desirable
• Sound judgment with the ability to articulate client values and requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication with advanced influencing abilities
• Strong problem solving skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to new sales processes and methodologies
• Ambitious and ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity
A complete position description can be provided on request for suitable applicants.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
For more information, contact Lauren Marshall on 08 7071 7094